Saturday, June 21, 2008

What's Wrong With Internet Marketing?

Believe me when I say that I'm not writing this blog because I'm trying to discourage you from trying Internet marketing or a work at home business, because I'm not.

There are lots of ways to earn a living working from home and on the Internet. I'm willing to bet that if you're here reading this you have already been working online but you aren't having a ton of success. Then again maybe you have built a good online business and if you have good for you, there may still be something worth reading here for you too.

I don't claim to be an expert marketer as a matter of fact I'm far from it. I've been in lots of business opportunities and Internet marketing programs that haven't gone well for me. Either through dumb luck or perseverance I've stuck with it and now I'm happy to say that I've experienced success. It's about time too!

What I'm hoping to do with these blog posts is help you avoid some of the pitfalls of working on the Internet so that you can have success without dumping tons of money and time into programs that just don't work. These blogs are just my own opinion from my own experience.

Brian Downie
The Friendly Internet Marketer

Free Videos
Reveal How You Can Generate Endless Leads
And Build Any Home Business

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brian,

Enjoyed reading your constructive comments and article.

I've struggled Online for around 2 years as well but now I'm starting to really find my way with my own sites.

Information on your blog reads well. Recommend wordpress for future blogs.

Have a great day

Martin Jeszke (UK and AZ)

www.kiosk-globalhostingblog.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Brian,

Thanks for sharing your expertise on your blog! Your articles are informative and will help many... including me :)

Lizzie