Sunday, June 22, 2008

Powerlines, Forced Matrix and Other Schemes

I got a little off track on my last blog but I thought it was important that you understood the difference between making money and being in profit because that's a key point in what I'm going to tell you next.


Like I said before recruiting is not easy. It's not impossible but it's not easy. It takes time, patience and experience to be a good recruiter. I'm not the only guy that knows this and believe me lots of program owners have come up with ideas that can help alleviate the problem. If people keep dropping out of their program no ones going to make money not even the owners so it was to their advantage to find a solution.


In comes the powerline. This system puts you in a direct pay line meaning that you earn a commission on everybody below you. Another possible solution that program owners have come up with to solve the drop out and recruiting problem is called a forced matrix. In this system you can recruit for yourself and if you're lucky you and your downline will get what's called "spill over" from other people in your upline. With any luck at all you may have a very experienced recruiter in your upline and everyone will get people in their downline.


Remember that whole "make money vs. profit" thing I talked about. Both of the systems I just told you about are going to increase your odds of success but believe me neither is a perfect solutution to the problem. You may be supprised to find out that there's a catch. Like you need two or three recruits yourself before you get your share of the matrix.


Always make sure that you've read all the terms and conditions in any program you're thinking about joining before you join.





Brian Downie
The Friendly Internet Marketer
Advertising and Income In One
Anyone can earn here

No comments: